Keep in touch!

Wednesday, 19 March 2014

What I Wore - 90s Reject

Last weekend saw the sun come out to play again and, for the first time this year, I went out without a coat and scarf! Which, for a serial ice pop like me is quite astounding. Holla! 

I woke up on Sunday with a 90s vibe and threw together this mis-matched outfit of clashing patterns and comfy fabrics. I think this ensemble will definitely have repeat appearances throughout spring. 

I love this shirt, as it's one of the few I've found that will button up over my bazoombas without making me look pregnant/like I'm wearing a tent. Busty gals will know what I'm talkin' about.













Nice photobomb thanks, Soldier. You could have at least faced the camera!




HA! Gotcha, you scoundrel! Snuggle, snuggle.

xx

Panther print dress - H&M, plaid shirt - H&M, tank shop - no idea, bag - vintage, leopard print sneakers - Converse, bandana - vintage.



All images used are taken by and are the property of Tiny Grey Cat, unless otherwise credited. The use of any image from this blog without express permission is strictly prohibited.


4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, always wish I was brave enough to pull off something like this x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You could definitely pull it off - don't be scared, screw what anyone else might think! Have fun with your clothes and own it! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh! I love the prints and patterns on your outfit! they add so much more personality ♥ :D Soldier looks pretty sweet, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! I'm all about patterns and prints :) And yep - Soldier is pretty darn adorable! There's a whole post or two about him, a bit further back x

      Delete

I love to read your comments and thoughts, so why not leave me some Tiny Grey Cat chat! :)